Centre's Environment Safety & Health Policy
We take the responsibility to continuously
- Identify activities and services with the potential to cause a significant environmental impact and/or create hazards and risks that will compromise the safety and health of our patients, guests and employees.
- Minimise the impact or the risk of hazardous activities through treatment or other means.
- Continuously improve our standard operating procedures and processes so that we can identify, minimise, and eliminate risks to achieve the highest standards of excellence.
- Minimise work-related injuries and illnesses that our employees are exposed to.
- Reduce any activities that may cause damage to the environment.
- Comply with the relevant environment, health and safety legislation as well as other related regulations of Malaysia.